No products in the cart.
Sell insurance policy at up to 10% above surrender value!
We will consider giving a quotation if the status of following types of insurance policies are as follows:
- Endowment: At least one-third of total premiums paid (e.g. 9 out of 25 years, 4 out of 10 years).
- Whole Life: At least 10 years of premiums paid.
- Investment-linked and Hybrid:
- 101 (Pure-investment) type.
- During first policy-year, 100% of premiums goes into investment units.
If your insurance policy does not meet the above-mentioned status, you can still submit your policy information, just that the chances of us being able to give a quotation would be slim.
You can either submit your policy information yourself as a policy-owner, or contact your servicing financial advisor to do so on your behalf.
After accepting a quotation, the basic process flow is as follows:
- For each insurance policy, we will email you a copy of Assignment-in Form for your e-signing.
- After e-signing in , we will book an appointment to meetup at the insurance company’s customer service centre.
- On appointment day, we will proceed to enter the customer service centre to do the absolute assignment paperwork.
- After the paperwork in  is done, we will transfer funds via PayNow to your bank account based on the quotation. Please wait 1 to 2 weeks for the insurance company to complete the absolute assignment process on their backend. By then, you will receive a letter from the insurance company on the absolute assignment completion.