No products in the cart.
Showing all 11 results
Prudential PruCash 35205282$12,520
AIA Guaranteed 15 for Life L537844629$12,670
Prudential PruSave 28923767$10,940
Etiqa eSAVE Flexi Presto 10005344$11,630
Prudential PruCash 30049185$6,190
Prudential PruLife 24473278$56,710
Aviva MyRegularPay 09741826$39,100
Prudential PruActive Saver 69597178$13,130
Prudential PruWealth 61076206$80,120
Prudential PruCash Max Limited Pay 9185$25,280
Income Limited Pay RevoSave 1808990393$8,720
Our Happy Clients!
I got to know about resale savings plan (traded endowment policies) as a form of high interest savings and came across PolicyWoke Pte Ltd. Sent them a message via Facebook and they responded to me immediately to arrange for an online meeting to clear my doubts.
I saw how resale endowment policies could give me much higher interest as compared to SSB, fixed deposits and regular bank account rates. What I like about them is their transparency – the actual benefit illustration table from the insurance company is published on their website and this gives you a 100% clear idea of what you are really buying. Most websites I have visited don’t include the actual illustration at all. If I had any doubts, they were reachable almost immediately via WhatsApp. They don’t sugar-coat things and really take time to answer all my questions and there is no hard selling.
Their expertise and explanation helped me decide to get a policy from them that meets my needs. The entire transaction was completed within 4 working days. I highly recommend them! Feel free to ask me any questions about my experience.
Buy Savings Plan - Process Flow
After placing an order, the basic process flow is as follows:
- For each savings plan, we will email you a copy of Assignment-out Form for your e-signing.
- (Skip this step if you have made payment via cryptocurrency) After e-signing in , make PayNow/FAST payment according to the instructions in the order email.
- After e-signing in  and payment has been made, we will book an appointment to meetup at the insurance company’s customer service centre.
- On appointment day, we will proceed to enter the customer service centre to do the absolute assignment paperwork.
- After the paperwork in  is done, please wait 1 to 2 weeks for the insurance company to complete the absolute assignment process on their backend. By then, you will receive a letter from the insurance company on the absolute assignment completion.
Q1: As a new owner and a new beneficiary of a Resale Savings Plan (RSP, also known as traded / resale / second-hand endowment policies), what happens when the life assured passes on while my policy is still in-force?
A1: If the life assured’s passing were then reported to the insurer, the insurer will contact you to collect the death benefit pay-out and the RSP will be terminated. Otherwise, your RSP will continue to be in-force as though the life assured is still alive.
Q2: As a new owner and a new beneficiary of a RSP, what happens when I pass on while my policy is still in-force?
A2: Your RSP will go to the Estate. Please seek advice from an estate planner on including your RSP in a Will.
Q3: Who can buy RSPs?
A3: Any individual or entity of the following conditions can buy RSPs, subjected to insurance companies’ know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) checks:
- At least age 21
- NOT an undischarged bankrupt
- NOT a politically-exposed individual
A4: No hidden fees for buying from us. The prices you see on our website is what you will be paying for. However, if you were to choose a foreign currency or cryptocurrency to pay, there may be fees imposed by online remittance platforms and crypto wallets respectively.
A5: As we are not financial advisors, we are unable to advice on which RSP to buy. The decision is entirely yours on buying.
Q6: What is the denominated currency for RSPs?
A6: Unless otherwise stated, RSPs are denominated in Singapore Dollars (SGD).